Hotels : 8 Tools to help you to Manage Social Media on a Daily Basis.
Most of Hotel’s Managers don’t want to use social Media due to a lack of ressource, here are some tools to help you keep a track and manage social media everyday. Don’t forget you are not there to sell something, ( Most Managers wants to sell ) you are there to share experiences about your property, the selling process will become later, be patient.
- Allfacebook.com : The unofficial facebook blog lists down the most popular pages and applications. This application is the daily Facebook page stats update.
- Buzzref : provides a good analytics of your Facebook page. Gives out instant statistics and graphs too.
- Cotweet.com : The easiest way to manage your tweets, to schedule them.
- GoogleAlerts: Need I say anything about this? Get notified when a keyword selected by you is mentioned somewhere in the Web universe.
- Insidefacebook : A cool thing to check out rankings of top pages and applications
- Kurrently: Used by many agencies out there. Tracks in realtime which people shared a keyword on Facebook and Twitter
- Klout : One of the most trusted tools used by many people, Picks out most influential twitteres and also gives you a score – Klout Score
- Monitter : Lets you do twitter monitoring in real time
- Socialmention : It’s like Google alerts but for social media. You can also track sentiments – positive,negative,neutral.
- SproutSocial : A real good one. Offer solid social media management at affordable prices, and its real easy.
- HowSociable? : A simple tool to measure visbility on social media
Try them and Have a nice day.
I know you are using other tools, don’t hesitate to share them here
Post by Alain Classe